Test Engineers -Newcastle - Hybrid working
The leading media company in UK is looking for talented Test Engineers to join one of their data visualisation teams internally. We are looking for talent at mid-weight and senior levels that have a passion for engineering software with a focus on testing visual and service-based systems at scale. We currently have roles open in Newcastle working in a hybrid way.
The Ideal Candidate
You don't need you to be an expert in all these areas, only some of them. If you have a base understanding of the areas and their underlying principles, you will shine. So don't feel that you can't apply if you don't have all these skills. After all, you'll work with, and be mentored by, a friendly development team, and the company will provide many opportunities for learning as you progress.
- Knowledge of testing automation suites such as Cypress, Playwright, Jest
- Experience with REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience of reading and writing code in Typescript
- Experience of backend frameworks (ExpressJS)
- Experience of frontend libraries (React)
- Experience of cloud computing (AWS)
- Version control systems such as git
If interested in discussing the role, Please send your CV to Chaitra.Katkar@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.