|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Uma Nidhi|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
TEST Engineer- (Security Cleared)
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require an Test Engineer to join their successful Practice on an Contract basis.
This Role requires an experienced OPT Tester. Using previous experience to create scenarios, scripts and execute OPT. Work with the OPT Test Manager and test lead to ensure tests creation meet the requirements obligation. Experience of working with SOAPUI, JMeter essential. Good problem solving skills and drive.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Extensive testing experience in applications development, Applications integration and Overall System Testing covering all stages of the engineering delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience in leading Test approaches and influencing stakeholders
- Manual / Automated Regression Testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing;
- Demonstrable Delivery of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in Soap UI, Selenium WebDriver (either Java or .Net) PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen
- Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Experience of test tooling including GUI, Load, Security and unit test frameworks
- Business application migration testing;
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Network Support Engineer
Location: City of London
Wintel Support Engineer