Business Telesales Executives - Mobile Telecoms - Glasgow/Hybrid Working - Permanent - B2B
Exciting new opportunities for candidates with some telesales experience to join one of the UK's leading mobile operators.
As a Business Telesales Executive you will be responsible for delivering voice and Mobile Broadband
connections to new and existing business customers in line with company targets and
KPIs. Maintain communication between the Company and its key business accounts, with the aim of
growing the existing business base by adding value and revenue to our core business.
This is a target orientated role dealing with inbound calls from potential UK customers and
as key point of contact for existing business customer base for additional sales and upsales as
well as outbound calls to generate new business.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Glasgow Offices
with a balance of home and office based working.
* Provide a first class sales experience for all existing business customers
* Maximise and convert potential opportunities to sales to generate revenue to the business.
* Save and retain our existing business customers.
* Outbound calls to potential customers and existing business customers making them
aware of the latest products and services
* Deliver and maintain outstanding departmental quality standards to ensure first class level of
service delivery, irrespective of medium
* Deal with general enquiries regarding services offered, pricing information and handset
* Ensure all customer communication is recorded within the respective records and all calls
dealt with in a professional manner
* Make an effective contribution to our communication strategy by consistently providing constructive feedback and making our environment a great place to work
* Ensure that departmental quality guidelines are adhered to, including the Data Protection Act
and Contract terms and conditions
* Adhere to company process and procedures such as attendance, internet and email policy
* Be fully aware of competitor activity and feedback through line management
* Produce regular reports to management on your account development strategy, including
Telesales experience and be target / sales driven
Genuine commitment to provide 1st class customer service
Proven track record of sales achievements
excellent negotiation and communications skills
B2B telesales experience nice to have, not essential
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Town Planning Manager
Software Engineering Lead
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance