|Job Title:||Telecoms Delivery Project Manager - Site, RAN, Build|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Work for a well loved brand within telecoms that offers a hybrid way of working (both office and remote) who are looking for a RAN Delivery Manager that will be responsible for the multi-functional delivery of new and upgraded RAN sites on time, to budget and in the right places to delight their customers.
This is a key role that works directly with their RAN partners and suppliers to deliver site rollout requirements. Primarily this role will focus on instructing and managing the delivery of new and upgraded RAN sites in line with our business plans. Ensure that partners manage their end to end dependencies and deliver to forecast and to budget.
A key part of this role is to ensure that our delivery partners comply with all CDM Health and Safety requirements.
What the role will be doing:
- Ensuring partners/suppliers are delivering to their agreed plan and work with them to address issues which put that plan at risk
- Ensuring processes are well defined and in place to manage interdependencies between partners, resolving any escalations that arise
- Ensuring governance and reliable reporting is in place both to manage delivery and to communicate progress/issues into the wider organisation and to dependent partner organisations
- Ensuring partners and suppliers adhere to H&S standards, report against performance and achieve targets
What experience is needed:
- Extensive experience in complex Deployment programmes, spread across multiple contract
- Technical Expertise in 1 or more of the key elements of site deployment - design, acquisition, build, H&S
- Experience of building relationships across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and collaborate within teams
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Junior Project Manager
MID LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Salary: £40000 - £41000 per annum
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician