|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager/Process Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nithya Dhanakkodi|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Process Delivery Performance Analyst
Deliver process improvement expertise to the business. Directing Process Owners and subject matter experts in a collaborative and cross functional way to create process against a specific standard to ensure a structure that deliveries efficiencies, risk control and quality business processes. Application of process frameworks, enforcement of the standard and resilience to challenge each step in a process. Provide performance analytics to deliver sustained improvements. This role will require an excellent degree of stakeholder (internal and external) communication and management.
- Strong Process analysis and documentation using recognised standards
- Awareness of Process notation (e.g. BPMN 2.0) and Process repositories (e.g. Signavio)
- Demonstrates capability in Project planning, Process mapping, Process evaluation and development
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops and meetings to deliver an agreed outcome
- Strong, analytical, research skills.
- Interpersonal and problem-solving skills required
- Good track record for innovation and measurable process improvement
- Good presentation and communications skills across multiple levels of the organization, including senior management. Must be able to articulate messages across a variety of audiences
- Demonstrable evidence of deep knowledge of process frameworks (BPM, APQC, ITIL, COBIT etc.), as well as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen or equivalent process improvement methodologies.
If interested in the above role, please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Head of Information Security
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Junior Project Manager