|Job Title:||Technical Product Owner / Business Analyst|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Craig|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Role: Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst
Location: Ulster, Northern Ireland
Length: Contract Role
A leading global IT company are looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst to work alongside their Architects and Developers for a prestige client.
- Outline delivery features for a program of work by articulating user stories, writing functional & non-functional requirements through Azure DevOps.
- Conduct analysis of complex business work-flows and applications.
- Maintain role of Product Owner in Agile ceremonies, acting in consultation with and on behalf of the client.
- Act as subject matter expert to onshore and offshore development and testing team.
- At least 3 year's experience within a similar Product Owner/Business Analyst Role.
- Strong understanding of & experience in using Azure DevOps to capture user stories & track appropriately.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Products highly desirable (SharePoint, Dynamics CRM/365, Reporting (PowerBI/SSES or BizTalk).
- Exceptional Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience within a Development background desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: City of London
Pre Sales Network Architect
Service Desk Agent
Location: Republic of Ireland
Mobile Deskside Engineer
Security Cleared Linux Engineer/3rd Line Linux Support
Senior Solutions Architect - Java