|Job Title:||Supply Chain Specialist - Mandarin speaking|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Job title: Supply Chain Specialist - Mandarin speaking
Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist to support its multinational team.
This role is responsible for organising and monitoring project supply, coordinating with accounts and project team during supply, guiding account's requirements, designing supply solution, and implementing supply solutions. The post holder is also responsible for achieving key operational targets such as inventory efficiency, supply costs, and internal compliance.
What you will do:
- Understand account's requirements, based on account department's strategies, coordinate with accounts during supply (planning, configuration, B2B).
- Design accounts supply strategies and implement these strategies, in order to achieve optimal lead times, efficiency, cost targets, and account's satisfaction metrics.
- Take part in bidding and contract negotiations on behalf of supply chain. Proactively manage supply and demand risks. Design supply solutions and implement these solutions, be responsible for the availability of the contract.
- Proactively manage the dispatch of goods based on the operational targets. Design supply sub-plans (goods dispatch, goods arrival, customs clearance, delivery, supply resources preparation, etc.) and implement these sub-plans. Identify changes in planning and configuration, and adjust supply solutions accordingly. Ensure the achievement of the targets for project supply, inventory efficiency, and consistency of inventory accounts and goods (CIAG).
- Internal compliance control: PR self-check, Compliance Testing, Recommendation Tracking, SACA (Semi-annual Control Assessment), Other Risk Assessment
- CIAG: Verification of outbound and overdue in-transit in warehouse, WMS system operations, SS and RMA management
- Complete weekly and monthly reports as and when required
- Ensure all business is conducted within the company's set regulations
The ideal candidate:
- 5 years relevant working experience is required
- Bachelor or higher degree in supply chain or related subject is preferred
- Good Mandarin (Chinese) and English
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Attention to detail and accuracy are vital
- Must welcome challenges and be proactive with plenty of initiative
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Quality and Operating Engineer - Mandarin speaking
Payroll Specialist - CIPD
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Payroll Specialist - Oracle - UK Payroll experience
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO