|Job Title:||Strategic Marketing Campaigns Manager - B2B|
|Duration:||6 month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Strategic Marketing Campaigns Manager - B2B - 6 month Fixed Term Contract . Mobile Telecoms -Berkshire
Hybrid/Reading offices 2 days per week
Exciting opportunity for a Strategic Marketing Campaigns Manager to help drive marketing across the MELA (Europe and LATAM) market area. Within this role, the successful candidate will develop, lead and coordinate the implementation of strategic and tactical integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives that drive awareness, perception and demand generation for the brand and support our customer units (CU) within Europe and LATAM markets.
The ideal candidate understands the importance of a digital-first mindset and is used to working in a matrix organization and has demonstrable experience in working across multiple groups and functional business areas. They will be a professional who comes with outstanding integrated campaign planning and activation experience and is proficient in all forms of marketing techniques including digital, storytelling and account-based marketing practices, across both Enterprise and Channel customers.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Drive collective collaboration across the different Business Areas, Group Marketing and Customer Units to deliver integrated customer campaigns and value propositions that align to the MELA wide strategic priorities
- Leverage key customer, business, creative and media insights to craft, execute and steward integrated campaign toolkits, offering easy to execute solutions for each of the MELA CU's
- Own measurement and insights of their campaigns to develop testing and learning plans, understand the performance of their work and leverage learnings to inform future work.
- Work closely with each CU to develop the strategic approach, management and delivery of integrated account-based marketing (ABM) programs to ensure optimal regional impact and coverage across Enterprise and CSP's (Communication Service Providers)
- Drive cross-functional alignment with the wider MELA marketing and Communications functions including PR, Social, Government and Investor Relations (GIR) and Marketing Operations to implement a unified go-to-market approach, that is delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure alignment with the overall Group Function and MELA business strategies and plans and orchestrate relevant content to drive engagement across all areas of the marketing funnel, from awareness to decision
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, including project plans with clear objectives, project timelines and budgets.
- Keep current with leading-edge marketing industry trends and best practices to driver greater scale and success, as well as share key learning to evolve the skill sets of marketing colleagues across the MELA market area and wider business.
- Report and communicate the campaign, content and activation progress and outputs on regular basis
- Contribute to the high-performance marketing culture
- Be financially and commercially astute with the ability to analyze and report on marketing performance
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- Experience of working in an international B2B matrix environment - Telecoms or B2B Technology background
- Deep understanding of customer and market insights and how to craft compelling integrated campaigns that align with the customer buying journey
- Digital marketing visionary, with an understanding of the b2b landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs that drive results
- Strong relationship builder internally and externally
- 3rd party agency management
- Budget management
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Experience working on multiple IT/Tech
- Excellent planning and project management skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Marketing Automation Specialist /Marketo
Transmission Performance Manager
Senior Finance Manager
Finance Manager - Fixed Assets
Finance Manager - Fixed Assets