BUSINESS REQUIREMENT ANALYST - HYBRID - CONTRACT - READING
We are looking to hire a Dynamic Business Analyst form telcom domain who has strong background in Transformation or change management with strong experience in Process mapping with strong commercial experience.
This role forms part of the Commercial & Portfolio directorate and is key to supporting Client's strategic vision to transform into an Infrastructure Management Company. This role will sit in the Portfolio Management Group Centre of Excellence and will be responsible for working closely with the business teams to produce detailed business requirements for a new service for the infrastructure estate. It will be responsible for aligning/maintaining the business requirements throughout the commercial process, ensuring the business outcomes of the new service are achieved. In addition, supporting the project management of the commercial process, providing oversight of the commercial plan.
Contract- 12 Months
Location: Reading- 2-3 Days onsite - HYBRID -Near to the Train station
What you will do:
- Facilitate and provide leadership when working with the business to elicit, draw out and translate business needs and processes into clear unambiguous, documented requirements.
- Test the end solution against the business requirements to ensure any gaps vs the requirements are identified enabling appropriate resolutions to be put in place.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels across the business and the shareholders, acting as a single point of contact and gatekeeper for requirements.
- Validate requirements by cross-referencing them with the overall business outcomes.
- Ensure coherence, quality, and integrity of the requirements against business outcomes, gaining requirements sign-off from the key stakeholders.
- Support the commercial selection process and act as the SME for providing the visibility and oversight of business outcomes for the new service.
- Write accurate user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of working in an operational environment, its processes, and its challenges
- Proven business analysis skills with ideally a professional qualification
- Critical thinker with attention to detail
- Problem solving - complex business problems
- Strong Communication skills - written and verbal
- Team working and political awareness
Nice to have:
- Telecoms knowledge and experience
- Supplier selection process knowledge
- Contract commercial awareness
- Experience in developing or managing large scale contracts
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SR. PORTFOLIO ANALYST (TELECOM) - CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING
MASTER DATA ANALYST - HYBRID - CONTRACT - READING
IFS ERP - DEVELOPER /LEAD CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING
CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT - READING - CONTRACT - HYBRID
SR. RAN PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST/CONSULTANT - CONTRACT- HYBRID
INFRASTRUCTURE TEST LEAD/MANAGER- CONTRACT - HYBRID