Coventry 2 days a week
Essential skill set:
- The position requires a minimum of 5+ years of DB Testing experience.
- Required Technical Skills: Advanced SQL and RDBMS. Ability to write SQL scripts to investigate issues.
- Experience in writing Test plans, Test cases, and reporting Defects. Knowledge of JIRA or similar tool
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent interpersonal skills, communicates Effectively with stakeholders.
- Extensive expertise with QA Deliverables tool set - (Jira and Microsoft Office especially Excel).
- Strong background in Agile Methodologies
- Strong competency in requirement analysis, prioritizing tasks and identifying risks.
- Experience with release management of Azure DevOps/Pipelines and version control.
- Strong Automation experience in Selenium-C# with Database and API testing experience
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Builds relationships and influences others.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes.
Desired skill set:
- Prior experience in payments domain
- Understanding of complex Business processes
- Experience in data migration testing.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.