|Job Title:||Solution Architect/Designer/Developer - Digital, Web, Apps|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Work for a high profile global Broadcasting/TV company that offers great career development and training opportunities.
If you are a Developer/Designer that would like to progress into becoming an Architect then this company will offer the training to do this, as well as being interested in experienced Architects.
Offers a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
Excellent career opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation and unrivalled training and development opportunities.
They offer a hybrid way or working with a mix of being in the office on occasions and remote.
What the role be doing:
You have the opportunity to work a range of online products. You will focus on the sites and apps specifically aimed at children working in an AWS cloud environment. Or you can work within Commercial Digital which are a multi-function delivery team focused on delivery of world class direct-to-consumer and business-to-business solutions for Studios, the commercial arm of this company.
Products include a number of marquee brands including the fastest growing subscription video-on-demand services, as well as a number of market leading B2B products.
- Providing technical expertise and oversight on new and existing solutions
- Overseeing 3rd party application development and integrations
- Key member of collaborative design sessions with developers, vendors and stakeholders
- Ensuring best practice is followed
- Develop plans, designs and solutions that take a vision from idea to reality.
- Understand the technology landscape within the area that you support. Identify gaps, challenges and opportunities, and then use them to develop appropriate solutions.
- Work closely with colleagues and stakeholders from across multiple teams (including product, delivery, editorial, UX, engineering and architecture). Through collaboration, ensure everyone understands the requirements, strategy, and approach to deliver the best technology solution.
- Participate in the incubation of emerging technologies, architectures and approaches in order to understand the opportunities of creating new services, or using new technologies.
Experience in ANY of the following areas:
- Experience of being a software architect, designer or Senior Developer
- Experience of creating websites at scale, and/or mobile apps, and/or powerful backends (APIs, etc.). This can be in a support/operational, development or design environment
- Mobile application development (iOS, Android)
- Experience of integration on digital products
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Solutions Architect - Java
Infrastructure Architect -
Pre Sales Network Architect
Lead Java Application Developer