*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
We are currently seeking a skilled Solaris engineer with proven experience in an implementation / support role at 2nd /3rd line level to work within the UNIX Infrastructure Support Team.
- Proven experience in an implementation / support role at 2nd /3rd line level
- Significant Solaris 10 & 11 & Oracle hardware experience
- OEM Ops Center
- UNIX scripting skills
- Knowledge of Linux (SUSE, RHEL or OEL)
- Good understanding of Storage, Networking & Cloud computing technologies
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration (Or the Solaris 10 equivalent)
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Advanced Administration (Or the Solaris 10 equivalent)
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.