|Job Title:||Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Job Title: Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
Job Location: Rijswijk, the Netherlands
Our client is a leading global provider of digital power products and solutions. We are committed to integrating digital and power electronics technologies, developing clean power, and enabling energy digitalization to drive energy revolution for a better, greener future. In the clean power generation sector, we help create new power systems that primarily rely on renewable energy. In the green ICT power infrastructure sector, we help build green, low-carbon, and intelligent data centres and communications networks. In the green transportation sector, we redefine consumer driving and safety experiences in electric vehicles, accelerating transportation electrification. We continues innovating through open collaboration with global partners to promote carbon neutrality.
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities within commercial and industry PV markets
- Be responsible for developing the Key account PV C&I customers, coordinate and drive new opportunities for revenue generation
- Be responsible for the customer relationship management and development for the social housing projects
- Establish sustainable strategic relationship between our client and Key account PV C&I customers
- Strong sales sense, be able to develop sales opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Solar Industry, having extensive experience in big account management
- Power electronics, power system, electrical engineering, energy and other photovoltaic related majors preferred
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about solar
- Knowledge about engagement with customers
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Dutch citizens, Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
What our client Offers:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational top companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Europe and abroad.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Global Customs Compliance Expert
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)