Software Engineering Lead
Contract 9-12 months
Reading 3 Days Home / 2 Office
We're looking for an Engineering Leader with a passion for Digital Technology to join a renowned telecoms company responsible for products used by millions. You will be helping to developing new capabilities as they go through some exciting changes. They've a cutting-edge tech stack and have adopted forward-thinking, collaborative ways of working. To make the most of the opportunity they need a diverse team of great people from all backgrounds and areas of experience to make this change happen and that's where you come in.
Do you have extensive experience working across both App and Web products, with a solid understanding of billing and CRM systems? Is Node.js and React native your bread and butter?
Working across App and Web products, ensuring seamless integration and optimal performance
You will use your in-depth knowledge of billing and CRM systems, contributing to the development and enhancement of these critical components driving innovation and efficiency in product development.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee technical team structure, processes and tooling across partner engineering teams covering App, Web/API and Billing and CRM
- Accountable for quality output from partner technical teams
- Oversee any major new technical work, features, and integrations to ensure correct solution being proposed and delivered
- Oversee QA coverage and quality across partners
- Maintain with partner and domain architect input view on overall architecture and proposed changes
- Ensure we remain a secure platform and inline with company's security guidelines
- Working with partners to ensure structure, process and tooling is effective for now and future growth.
- Ensure partner engineering teams are collaborating and solutions proposed are efficient and future proof and are inline with overall strategy and objectives.
What are we looking for you in you?
- Proven experience in a lead engineering role, with a focus on App and Web products.
- Strong familiarity with node.js and react native.
- Successful track record of collaboration with agency partners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change in processes and tooling.
Please drop your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Financial Services
Compliance Lead - Consumer Device Insurance
Data Center Engineer
Chinese speaking _ Data Center Engineer
Senior Radio Engineer
Senior Radio Engineer