|Job Title:||Software Engineer Team Lead|
|Contact Name:||Rory Glass|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We're looking for software engineers to join a leading organisation responsible for products used by millions. You will be helping to developing new capabilities and joining the organisation as they go through some exciting changes. They've a cutting-edge tech stack and have adopted forward-thinking, collaborative ways of working. To make the most of the opportunity they need a diverse team of great people from all backgrounds and areas of experience to make this change happen and that's where you come in.
We need determined and enthusiastic software talent. If that's you and you're looking to work with an organisation with great purpose, people, progression and development opportunities, where you can grow your career be creative, putting your talents to great effect; we'd like to hear from you.
What are we looking for you in you?
- Experience in at least one modern high level programming language (Java, Scala, Ruby, C++ etc)
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience of developing software in an agile environment
Some of the Benefits include but are not limited to
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organization.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell
- Matched contribution pension scheme
What can you expect to be doing?
- Designing and implementing, scalable and highly available components with APIs using clean, maintainable and tested code.
- Helping to simplify complex problems, processes and projects into component parts evaluating and exploring the challenges systematically
- Supporting to achieve Continuous Delivery commitments.
- Implement monitoring and tooling to provide support and metrics, and writing clear, concise documentation.
- Collaborating to maintaining and improving codebases and peer review code changes.
- Liaise with colleagues to implement technical designs and contribute towards improvements where necessary.
- Making use of existing libraries and APIs with the opportunity to investigate and be involved in new technologies.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AIX ENGINEER - SECURITY CLEARED- CONTRACT- REMOTE
FAST P Engineer
VMWARE BACKUP AND RESTORE ENGINEER- REMOTE - CONTRACT- TELFORD
WINDOWS ENGINEERS - 2 ROLES - REMOTE - CONTRACT- TELFORD
FAST-P -CROWN 86 - VCLOUD ENGINEER- REMOTE - CONTRACT- TELFORD