|Job Title:||Software Engineer - iOS|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Software engineer - iOS
We create components, systems and services that enable people's experience of Online to be tailored by their activities and interactions; everything from content recommendations, to enabling people to comment on News articles. Our services enable and underpin offerings from the major brands.
As a Mobile Engineer in the Account team, you will develop libraries and services that provide authorisation, authentication and personalisation capabilities for all the mobile apps created by the Client.
- Analysing and solving complex problems to deliver innovative products to our clients and users.
- Developing high-quality code, tests, documentation and scripts; ensuring they are understandable, maintainable and minimise risk.
- Supporting members of the team with mentoring, pairing, code reviewing and driving the adoption of best practices.
- Learning about new technologies and techniques and assess their applicability and usefulness to our products and our clients.
- Providing support to other teams with integration issues and problem solving.
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for passionate developers who are excited by what's happening in the mobile space, looking to challenge themselves.
You should have good Mobile Engineering skills and experience of iOS development, writing automated tests, see problems as exciting opportunities to innovate and go beyond expectations.
If you are interested, Share your updated CV. Alternatively, Please share with your friends.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Train-to-Fit LAN Engineer
Security Cleared 3rd Line Network Engineer/Network Support
Network Engineer/3rd Line Network Support (Juniper SRX)
System Administrator/System Engineer/2nd Line Support
Senior Solutions Architect - Java