|Job Title:||Site Acquisition Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Site Acquisition Specialist - Telecom
Theale/Hybrid - 2 days per week onsite
Main Purpose of role
To secure planning permission and the best possible rights with landlords to deploy a defined group of new and existing telecom sites. To work with the Client and Operator London teams to achieve the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality
- To deliver Client owned acquisition activities across a defined group of sites to achieve the Client & Shareholder targets through effective management of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers.
- To be aware of & manage dependencies on the Client and Operator regional teams across a defined group of sites through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure Client regional acquisition targets are achieved.
- To maintain an accurate acquisition delivery status on a defined group of sites by ensuring that site level forecasts are up to date & in accordance with agreed forecasting standards through the tracking of 3rd party supplier deliverables
- To deliver target lease terms on individual sites by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Apply acquisition & property expertise to support & validate the work of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure site specific issues are addressed
Stakeholder & Relationship
Build & maintain effective working relationships with the Client and Operator regional teams and Client's Demand, Property & Finance teams to ensure Client policy is understood & applied consistently and improve certainty that objectives will be achieved by setting realistic expectations, delivering on commitments & effective communication
Identify areas for improvement & take ownership of specific issues through to resolution to drive improved performance and achieve targets
Manage 3rd party suppliers to deliver agreed targets on a defined group of sites by creating an environment that drives success & secures business targets through reporting and management of key deliverables
Risk, Issue & Dependency Management
To proactively surface and record all risk, issues & dependencies, subsequently managing their mitigation and resolution or escalating those that cannot be solved
Ensuring that at all times Client the Operators And third party suppliers perform all duties with Landlords in line with the Client Landlord engagement policy.
Landlord Engagement: To adhere at all times to our Landlord Pledge of being professional, open, courteous, respectful and ready to talk, acting with integrity at all times.
Compliance & Security
To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
- Telecom Site acquisition experience must
- Considerable acquisition functional knowledge gained from working in a mobile network environment
- Extensive experience of delivering large volumes of sites against agreed targets
- Considerable experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Considerable experience of working under pressure in a complex & changing environment.
- Considerable experience in preparation of Heads of Terms and legal contracts.
- Understanding of the New Electronic Communications Code preferred
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Sales Specialist
Sales Specialist Business to Business
3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist
Senior Commercial Lawyer
Senior Commercial Lawyer
Commercial Lawyer - Telecom