Job title: Senior solutions Architect
Location: Dublin, Swords/ Flexible working
We are looking for a senior solution pre-sales architect to help to develop business within existing target sectors and new areas. The role holder will be able to consult with customers to influence their IT strategy and vision considering their specific industry and business challenges. The role will focus on ServiceNow opportunities and several key modules of ServiceNow. They can shape Business Applications propositions for our customers to enable them to achieve their business outcomes and lead the design of compelling customer focused solutions for large, complex, multi-region opportunities that differentiate
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
· At least 5 years' experience in
· Hands-on delivery of ServiceNow solutions.
· Architecting ServiceNow solutions for complex business scenarios.
· At least 2 years' experience in building demos and proofs of concept for ServiceNow solutions
· The ability to build demos under time pressure in sandbox environments is a must.
· The ability to then present the demos to stakeholders is a must also.
· A deep understanding of ServiceNow products and solutions. Specifically, a deep understanding of at least 3 of the following ServiceNow modules is necessary:
IT Service Management (ITSM),
IT Operations Management (ITOM),
IT Asset Management (ITAM),
Governance, Risk, and compliance,
Operational Technology Management,
Automation engine / Automation hub
· Experience in building integrations with ServiceNow is a must.
· Ability to eloquently express complex solutions verbally and in writing, with supplementary diagrams where necessary is a must.
· General problem-solving ability and the attitude to take on new challenges and problems.
· Ability to estimate effort for solutions is a must.
· Ability to tailor communications to the target audience is an advantage.
· Understanding of pre-sales processes and governance is an advantage.
· Experience of working with diverse teams in a blended delivery model (onsite, nearshore, and offshore) is an advantage.
· Capture end-to-end traceability: map requirements to solutions components and then to items in the financial model,
· Present and defend the solution in internal governance: solution alignment, peer quality checks, deliverability and risk reviews and business and contract assurance reviews.
· Advice in customer negotiations and in drafting the contract and the service description
· Delivery: on winning an opportunity
· Transition the opportunity over to the delivery team gracefully and ensure that the delivery team understand the scope of the delivery and the solution promised to the customer
· When required, especially in complex solutions, tactically work as part of the delivery team for a short duration.
· Other responsibilities
· Recommend, design, commission and own a sandbox for building demos and PoC.
· Ensure that all work product is stored and catalogued for future use.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Presales Network Architect
WAN Network Architect
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE