|Job Title:||ServiceNow Architect|
|REF:||ROI - ServiceNow_1677063393|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are looking for a senior ServiceNow solution pre-sales architect to help to develop business within existing target sectors and new areas. The role holder will be able to consult with customers to influence their IT strategy and vision considering their specific industry and business challenges.
The role will focus on ServiceNow opportunities and several key modules of ServiceNow. They can shape Business Applications propositions for our customers to enable them to achieve their business outcomes and lead the design of compelling customer focused solutions for large, complex, multi-region opportunities.
Your experience, capabilities, and outlook
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in
- Hands-on delivery of ServiceNow solutions.
- Architecting ServiceNow solutions for complex business scenarios.
- At least 2 years' experience in building demos and proofs of concept for ServiceNow solutions
- The ability to build demos under time pressure in sandbox environments is a must.
- The ability to then present the demos to stakeholders is a must also.
- A deep understanding of ServiceNow products and solutions. Specifically, a deep understanding of at least 3 of the following ServiceNow modules is necessary:
- Experience in building integration's with ServiceNow is a must.
- Ability to eloquently express complex solutions verbally and in writing, with supplementary diagrams where necessary is a must.
- General problem-solving ability and the attitude to take on new challenges and problems.
- Ability to estimate effort for solutions is a must.
- Understanding of pre-sales processes and governance is an advantage.
- Experience of working with diverse teams in a blended delivery model (on-site, near-shore, and offshore) is an advantage.
Your roles and responsibilities
This is a role that provides the successful candidate the opportunity to participate in the full cycle of a ServiceNow solution - starting at business development, moving on to pre-sales and then ending in a transition into delivery.
The successful candidate, working with a bid manager, opportunity owner, a bid team, and a ServiceNow delivery team, perform the following activities:
- Business development:
- Contribute to sales planning and early customer engagements,
- Providing thought leadership, and,
- Shape propositions and qualify opportunities
- Develop value propositions
- Build value propositions based on competitor capability and Companies differentiators, and,
- Work with the finance team to build a financial model for each opportunity and a "price to win".
- Pre-sales: responding to opportunities (in the form of PQQs, RFTs, ITTs etc.)
- Own and lead a bid or a proposition,
- Identify and engage other skillsets and subject matter experts required to respond to the bid,
- Determine the right solution and solution architecture,
- Build demos and proofs of concept (PoC) to back the proposed solutions,
- Present the demos and proofs of concept in customer engagements and workshops,
- Deliver key sections of the bid / tender response document focusing on the solution architecture,
- Capture solution Issues, risks, assumptions, and dependencies within the RAID log,
- Delivery: on winning an opportunity
- Transition the opportunity over to the delivery team gracefully and ensure that the delivery team understand the scope of the delivery and the solution promised to the customer
- When required, especially in complex solutions, tactically work as part of the delivery team for a short duration.
- Other responsibilities
- Recommend, design, commission and own a sandbox for building demos and PoC.
- Ensure that all work product is stored and catalogued for future use.
- Be part of the wider Companies ServiceNow community and enhance the Companies ServiceNow offerings.
- Stay up to date with new ServiceNow offerings and proactively build PoC and demos based on anticipated market demand.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Enterprise Architect
Infrastructure Architect -
Senior Solution Java Architect