ServiceNow Application Developer
Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working)
Great opportunity to work as ServiceNow Application Developer role for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working). As a ServiceNow Application Developer, you will be part of the ServiceNow team and be a scrum team member
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for estimating work effort, the design and development of ServiceNow applications, maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and provide support for all applications on the ServiceNow platform, including bespoke extensions.
- You will have deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering large/small-scale ServiceNow implementations
- An appropriate tertiary qualification and/or equivalent mix of education/training and relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in enterprise application software development including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support
- Experience in supporting /developing ServiceNow solutions and technical design documents from business requirements.
- Hands on experience beyond ITSM out of box modules, ideally with CSM or FSM
- Integration experience (ideally)
- Experience of full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations as developer / deployment of solutions for incidents or service requests in the role played in current or past organization.
- Experience of ServiceNow version upgrade and Patching will be of added advantage.
- Experience in the legal / insurance sector is added advantage.
If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Financials Technical Consutant
Service Delivery Manager_Mandarin speaking