|Job Title:||Service Readiness Manager - RAN|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Role: Service Readiness Manager - RAN
Type: Contract to end on Contract to 31st December
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
- Accountable for ensuring new technology and / or services can be operated effectively within the company and across managed services partners as part of RAN Delivery Programmes.
- Adherence to standards and deliverables against company's established service transition process, support agreements and associated service levels and performance KPIs - successful transition with no service impacting issues
- Identify and work with other Service Transition teams in other technology domains as required to achieve the outcomes.
- Ensure requirements are collated and alignment across key stakeholders including those of our Managed Service providers. Establish and owns service acceptance criteria and ensure all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate changes to the service when they have been deployed.
- Validate service readiness criteria throughout the project delivery lifecycle ensuring that entry and exit criteria successfully met. Produce status reports for each readiness gate to enable go no go decisions to be taken effectively.
- Service Acceptance / Readiness & Operational delivery of technology (100%)
- Continual Service Improvement (Embedded)
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Sufficient knowledge in a technical, scientific or specialised field with understanding of the theoretical concepts and principles, often acquired through professional or academic qualification or through extensive practical experience
- Integration of operations or services which are generally related in nature and objective and where there is a requirement for coordination with associated functions
- Interaction requires reasoning aimed at causing action or acceptance by others
- Has clear experience of their domain with knowledge of technologies within it
- Experience of managing service delivery in a multi partner/vendor environment
- Experience in driving interoperability across services with a consistent ITIL Service Strategy to Design defined to enable transition and Operate.
- The ability to decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively
- Understanding the importance of customer experience in delivering new technologies and services
- Demonstrable experience of driving security compliance to agreed standards as part of technology delivery quality gate approach in order to protect customer and employee experience
- Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (e.g. ITIL, ISO27001)
- Demonstrable understanding of Operational process and utilisation of OSS to achieve the ability to operate new technologies and services effectively
- Must have knowledge of RAN
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
B2B Telesales Executive - Mobile Telecom
Solaris Engineer - SC Clear - Remote
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms