|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager - Problem Manager|
|Contact Name:||Uma Nidhi|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Service Delivery Manager - Problem Manager (Portsmouth)
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Service Delivery Manager - Problem Manager to join their successful Practice .
The core skills and experience required for this role are
* Maintain information about known errors and workarounds.
* Provide regular verbal and written briefings to the programme and stakeholders as required, including post-reviews of all problems in project and live.
* Provide good quality knowledge and information to expedite effective decision making relating to problem management.
* Host / chair meetings and Problem Management Working Group as required.
* Engage with relevant stakeholders, both internal and 3rd party, in the conduct of problem management duties as required.
* Ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems on systems and services.
* Ensure that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s).
* Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
* Analyse and report on patterns and trends, at the Problem Management Review board and the Monthly Services Review board.
* Initiate and monitor actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems and services.
* Lead on the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
* Investigate problems in systems and services.
* Manage problems / incidents in an agile environment focussing upon the rapid development and deployment of continuous delivery.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Junior Project Manager
MID LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Salary: £40000 - £41000 per annum
3rd Line Infrastructure & Applications Support Engineer
Wintel Support Engineer
.NET SOLUTION ARCHITECT (MIDDLEWARE) - CONTRACT - REMOTE