Are you a Service Architect who is able to demonstrate knowledge and experience (typically 5 years or more, service architecture / management experience), in the following areas:-
*Responsibility of the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service:-
*Understand the customer's user base and IT operational structure;
*Development of detailed end-to-end service designs:-
*Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts;
*Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work;
*Identification of transition operating model where required;
*Design of future operating and governance models;
*Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue;
*Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan;
*Identify and develop on-going support requirements;
*Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
*Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required;
*Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
*Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
*Definition of early life support requirements;
*Specification and delivery of SA artefacts.
*Process and service tooling design and integration requirements:-
*IA of existing processes against client's process requirements;
*Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
*Writing service documentation as required by the delivery teams for use by operations;
*Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition;
*Responsibility and oversight of staff implementing service related artefacts;
*Work in conjunction with the overall solution owner; ability to influence the overall solution design that ensures service stability and efficiency.
Can you demonstrate:-
*Detailed knowledge of service management concepts and techniques;
*A strong operational understanding of service supply chains;
*Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems;
*The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation;
*Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment;
*Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams;
*Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.
Service Management qualifications would be expected e.g. ITIL, ISO20000 and IT4IT.
Key Performance Indicators
* Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.