|Job Title:||SEO Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nithya Dhanakkodi|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Role: SEO Specialist
Type: 6 Month Contract -Potential to go Permanent*
Location: Reading hybrid
Calling out for SEO Specialist to join the reputed telecom brand in the market. This role will sit in the Business Digital team and will report to the Senior Product Manager. The role holder will work closely with Analytics and Optimisation, Digital Product Owners and the wider Digital SEO team, to provide SEO subject matter expertise to support the ambitious future of B2B digital platform, ensuring we are driving aggressive growth to acquire new customers in the Small and Medium segments.
- Providing input and expertise to the B2B SEO strategy across all major search engines, primarily Google, that maximises market visibility and traffic acquisition. Forecasting expected returns.
- Monitoring SEO performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicating performance to relevant teams.
- SEO research, planning and execution across the key areas of technical, content and local.
- Ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and newly developed journeys through effective communication and process.
- Help educate other areas of the business who may indirectly impact SEO performance.
- Provide tracking, reporting and analysis of performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies.
- Provide comprehensive keyword & gap analysis, research and monitoring using SEO tools such as SEMrush, Search Console Screaming Frog, Content King and more.
- Proactively keep up with latest SEO news and trends.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams e.g. developers, AEM content authors, copywriters, paid media etc.
- Proven SEO experience as a 'doer', within an in-house or agency team.
- Track record of analysing SEO trends and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve visibility within SERPs.
- Experience in conducting SEO audits.
- Experience in keyword research.
- Strong analytical/reporting skills with experience in Adobe Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Have a good understanding of traffic and conversion measurements, with experience in interpreting data and converting to actionable insight.
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills, having the ability to keep track of multiple projects and tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superb team player, working with the existing B2B and SEO teams to achieve a common goal.
- Self-directed, results driven personality with a commitment to getting things right.
- Proven experience to build relationships and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative on multiple tasks to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Customer focused.
- Experience with the following Tools:
- Google Search Console
- Google Trends
- Adobe Analytics
- Google DataStudio
- Microsoft Suite
- Full understanding of keyword nuances (intent, buying funnel, generic vs specific, primary, secondary, and supporting, etc)
- Experience with Keyword to URL Mapping
- Solid understanding of search equity and how it flows via site and internal link architecture
- Awareness of cannibalisation issues with keywords and anchor text
- Mastery of written English for content creation/editing
- Previous copywriting experience preferred
If this looks interesting, Please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or catch me @07551442515
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
Payroll Specialist - CIPD
Payroll Specialist - Oracle - UK Payroll experience