Great role working for a high profile brand who are looking for a Senior VAT Manager who is Qualified (CTA/ACA or equivalent). As the Senior VAT Manager you will have responsibility for reviewing UK VAT compliance as well leading various VAT/business projects and the role reports into the Head of Tax.
They offer great benefits such as a bonus scheme, car allowance, 3.5% of your base salary as a flexi allowance which can be added to your salary or paid into a pension for example (or used on other benefits), lifecover, healthcover, phone
What the role will be doing:
- Responsibility for the review of UK VAT compliance including quarterly VAT returns taking full ownership of the review process and ensuring submission is made to HMRC by the statutory deadlines.
- Review of VAT balance sheet accounts and ensuring that differences are investigated, and appropriate accounting action is taken where required.
- Responsibility for the review of VAT journals and resolving VAT queries received from the business.
- Undertaking contract reviews and leading VAT and business projects.
- Preparation of correspondence for HMRC in relation to VAT projects.
- Resolving and managing HMRC enquiries.
- Identification and implementation of improvements to the above processes
- Provide support to the Head of Tax on advising the business on the VAT impact of new initiatives.
- Qualified (CTA/ACA or equivalent)
- Strong VAT compliance experience
- Drive and enthusiasm
Nice to have:
- Employment tax knowledge and experience
- Corporation tax knowledge
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract