- In charge of all the tax related for company entities in Germany.
- Analysis Germany tax policy and regulation trends, identify potential impact on our business.
- Effectively communicate all tax issues with tax authority and relevant finance departments.
- Maintain an understanding of the company's business developments, investments, activities and business strategies, proactively explore and develop planning opportunities;
- Review and perform analysis to determine the tax effects of proposed business transactions, prepare tax operation guideline for all business activity;
- Lead tax planning projects and provide timely advice to the business units.
- Establishment and maintain relationships with relevant business unit in order to ensure timely communications regarding any transaction that may have tax consequences and tax planning opportunities. Communicate tax recommendations to appropriate departments and implement planning idea as required;
- Effectively communicate all tax issues with the assigned HQ/RHQ Tax Dept. contact and comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Education background: Bachelor's Degree in Taxation, Accounting or Finance
- Language: Proficient in reading and writing English
- Experience: 10+ years of experience as an international/senior tax manager in Accounting Firms or industry, Experience in manufacturing or telecommunication industry is an advantage.
- Experience with direct tax, indirect tax and transfer pricing transactions, review and structuring of contracts required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.