|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Structural Engineer
MBNL are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to support them in driving structural engineering competence of telecom infrastructures sites.
What the Senior Structural Engineer will expect to be doing:
- Creation of structural design scope and feasibility reports for use by Designers and PC's
- Understand MBNL and Shareholder requirements and translate these into concise briefs for use by MBNL partners
- Be a strong advocate for Health and Safety and Quality. Work with the MBNL Design team to identify best practice for Health and Safety.
- Review proposals to consider that the structural design offered by Design suppliers meet the scope requirements, and should they not ensure there is a clearly documented rationale as to why the chosen solution has been selected
- Liaise with MBNL Design, Acquisition and Deployment teams.
- Work with MBNL partners and provide design feedback, resolve Design queries, and drive good practice throughout the supplier base.
- Review drawings on behalf of MBNL
- Ensuring the designs comply with MBNL technical documentation.
- Acting as Design interface between MBNL Structural Design and other MBNL departments and external suppliers.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will have:
- BEng (Hons) or MEng Structural Engineering (Level 6/7)
- Understanding of Building & Health & Safety Acts, including Building Regulations, British Standards/Eurocodes & Construction (Design & Management) 2015
- Current Driving Licence
- Computer literate for MS Word, MS Excel, Emails, MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret and author documentation to a good standard.
- Construction knowledge/experience from mainstream or Telecom's design consultancy/contractor
- Ability to run projects end-to-end, liaising with all stakeholders
- >5 years design experience in general or telecoms infrastructure with an operator, MSP or Designer/PC.
- Good interpersonal skills.
To apply for the Senior Structural Engineer please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Software Engineering Lead
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance