Senior Solution Architect / Systems Architect
Leading IT Services Provider require a skilled CTO to join their team in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is part of an existing design team and delivers to Public bodies and private industry.
Strong technical architecture, design, implementation or operational skills with an interest, aptitude, and design experience in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Platforms - Windows, AD, Exchange, identity and access management, SQL Server, System Centre
- Cloud Technologies - Experienced in Azure/AWS Cloud technologies, design and implementation. M365, MS Teams, InTune
- Storage and Backup - Knowledge of the Veritas tool set including Foundation Suite, Clustering and NetBackup.
- Familiarity with the concepts of Unix storage and ideally have worked with SUN/Oracle, EMC.
The following soft skills and experience are desirable:
- Excellent communication skills and well developed consulting skills.
- Technical leadership and appropriate gravitas for high level customer, project and bid team interaction.
- Experienced in most areas of the solution lifecycle and enterprise architecture.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Core Apps 3rd Line Engineer
2nd / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
3rd Line Infra & Applications Support Engineer
LAN Engineer/3rd Line Network Technician (Cisco/Juniper)