Senior ServiceNow Solution Architect
Dublin, Ireland (Remote)
Great opportunity to work as Senior ServiceNow Solution Architect for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland (Remote working). We are looking for a senior solution pre-sales architect to help to develop business within existing target sectors and new areas. . The role will focus on ServiceNow opportunities and several key modules of ServiceNow.
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- At least 5 year's experience in
- Hands-on delivery of ServiceNow solutions.
- Architecting ServiceNow solutions for complex business scenarios.
- At least 2 years' experience in building demos and proofs of concept for ServiceNow solutions
- The ability to build demos under time pressure in sandbox environments is a must.
- The ability to then present the demos to stakeholders is a must also.
- A deep understanding of ServiceNow products and solutions. Specifically, a deep understanding of at least 3 of the following ServiceNow modules is necessary:
- Experience in building integrations with ServiceNow is a must.
- Ability to eloquently express complex solutions verbally and in writing, with supplementary diagrams where necessary is a must.
- General problem-solving ability and the attitude to take on new challenges and problems.
- Ability to estimate effort for solutions is a must.
- Ability to tailor communications to the target audience is an advantage.
- Understanding of pre-sales processes and governance is an advantage.
Roles and responsibilities
- This is a role that provides the successful candidate the opportunity to participate in the full cycle of a ServiceNow solution - starting at business development, moving on to pre-sales and then ending in a transition into delivery.
- Contribute to sales planning and early customer engagements,
- Providing thought leadership and Shape propositions and qualify opportunities
- Pre-sales: Responding to opportunities (in the form of PQQs, RFTs, ITTs etc.) Own and lead a bid or a proposition,
- Identify and engage other skillsets and subject matter experts required to respond to the bid,
- Determine the right solution and solution architecture,
- Build demos and proofs of concept (PoC) to back the proposed solutions,
- Present the demos and proofs of concept in customer engagements and workshops,
- Deliver key sections of the bid / tender response document focusing on the solution architecture,
- Capture solution Issues, risks, assumptions, and dependencies within the RAID log,
- Estimate effort; help and guide finance in building a cost and price model for the solution,
- Capture end-to-end traceability: map requirements to solutions components and then to items in the financial model,
- Present and defend the solution in internal governance: solution alignment, peer quality checks, deliverability and risk reviews and business and contract assurance reviews.
- Advice in customer negotiations and in drafting the contract and the service description
- Delivery: on winning an opportunity
- Transition the opportunity over to the delivery team gracefully and ensure that the delivery team understand the scope of the delivery and the solution promised to the customer
- When required, especially in complex solutions, tactically work as part of the delivery team for a short duration.
" If interested and to know more about the role, please share you CV with me - Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com "
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Presales Network Architect
WAN Network Architect
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE