Senior System Architect
Are you an experienced Infrastructure architect? Can you operate comfortably in complex customer environments? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to deliver excellent technical solutions? Then, here is the great opportunity to work as Senior System Architect for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join a busy customer facing architecture team
- You will be a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customer's business and commercial issues
- You will identify, design, and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions and be responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision
- The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components will be available to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible
Required Skills :
- Strong technical architecture, design, implementation or operational skills with an interest, aptitude, and design experience in Microsoft Platforms - Windows, AD, Exchange, identity and access management, SQL Server, System Centre.
- Strong technical architecture, design, implementation or operational skills with an interest, aptitude, and design experience in Cloud Technologies - Experienced in Azure/AWS Cloud technologies, design and implementation. M365, MS Teams, InTune
- Strong technical architecture, design, implementation or operational skills with an interest, aptitude, and design experience in Storage and Backup - Knowledge of the Veritas tool set including Foundation Suite, Clustering and NetBackup.
- Familiarity with the concepts of Unix storage and ideally have worked with SUN/Oracle, EMC or disk storage solutions.
** If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com **
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Infrastructure Management Architect
CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT - READING - CONTRACT - HYBRID
Cyber Security Operation Consultant
Network Architect/LAN Architect
Cloud Solution Architect
SECURITY ARCHITECT - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE - CONTRACT