Senior Security Architect
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Senior Security Architect role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Brief Overview of role / project:
As a Senior Security Architect you will contribute to this through pre-sales by developing the Security Architecture for the bid owning and developing the Security responses that will form part of the overall technical response.
We are looking for an experienced Security Bid Lead to own the Security Architecture and approach to the bid, your main responsibilities are;
- Develop Security Architecture
- Own responses to security questions at BAFO and develop compelling responses
- Own security resource estimates for the bid submission
- Lead security negotiation sessions with the client
- Lead Assurance activities for the security area (PQC and DRW)
- Ability to make changes to service, process, organization, operating model in addition to technology components, and solutions
- Provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, Security solution to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices
- Competent design authority on larger or more complex security solutions
- Understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues
- Identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions that meet current and future business needs
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.