Senior Security Architect
Leading Managed IT Services Provider in the Defence and Public sector, require a Senior Security Architect to join their team in Bracknell.
*** A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered ***
The project requires a Senior Security Architect with experience in:
- Develop Security Architecture
- Own responses to security questions at BAFO and develop compelling responses
- Own security resource estimates for the bid submission
- Lead security negotiation sessions with the client
- Lead Assurance activities for the security area (PQC and DRW)
- Ability to make changes to service, process, organisation, operating model in addition to technology components, and solutions
- Provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, Security solution to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices
- Competent design authority on larger or more complex security solutions
- Understanding of the customers business and commercial issues
- Identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions that meet current and future business needs.
If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SECURITY ARCHITECT - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE - CONTRACT
CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT - READING - CONTRACT - HYBRID
Cyber Security Operation Consultant
Cyber Security Consultant/ Architect
Network Architect/LAN Architect