|Job Title:||Senior SAP BPC Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Cauvery Machaiah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our IT Client is looking for a Senior Business analyst to provide a high quality of support in our European financial planning and analysis area. Your role will involve a range of financial duties, including month end close, annual activities and the use of SAP BPC and SAP S/4Hana. As well as collaborating with your team you will work independently on financial planning and forecasting for the company's Europe Organisation including owning the forecasting process and helping coach and develop others in these processes.
- Owner of Forecasting process in SAP BPC, manage process flows, ensure forecast submission, answer queries.
- Provide guidance and training for all users of financial reports (S/4HANA and AfO).
- Single point of contact for change requests for the above; Alignment with other report users, approval of change requests.
- BPC Forecast Version creation (Monthly, Quarterly & Annual tasks).
- Planning cycle management - Initiation, central assumptions, roll forwards and copy overs.
- Data loading controls, identification & resolution of data load issues.
- Management of forecast Input Templates: Maintenance / CR management / Training & Comms.
Month-end close activities (SAP S/4HANA):
- Management of month-end closing activities for FP&A.
- Validation of S/4HANA FI to CO settlements - Identification of any differences and instruction to owners on how to solve.
- Management of assessment cycles.
Other key activities:
- Management of organization SAP-structures.
- Management of S/4HANA allocation tables for planning / reporting.
- Management, approval, communication and training of updates to financial planning structures.
- Approve and own change requests for configuration changes to S/4HANA and BPC for financial & planning structures.
- Approve and own change requests for new and updates to existing SAP BW queries, reports and input templates.
- Manage catalogue of standard reports, including annual update to AfO workbooks.
- Management of fiscal year closing activities for FP&A.
- Authority checker / approver for BPC and S/4HANA users.
- Approval on behalf of FP&A for change requests to financial master data.
- Maintain SAP BPC Master Data, manage BPC Mapping tables.
- Coordination with technical back-end support team of BW Platform.
- Supporting data audit requests on planning & forecasting systems & processes.
- Co-ordinating forecasting & planning cycles with business.
- Propose and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Perform other duties as agreed with FP&A Team Lead and internal stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of financial processes and financial statements.
- Experience in a financial reporting role.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong working knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA (FI/CO/COPA).
- Strong working knowledge of SAP BPC or/and SAP BW. Experience of BPC Embedded highly desirable.
- SSC experience as an advantage.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Solution Architect
Location: Northern Ireland
MID LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Salary: £40000 - £41000 per annum
Junior Project Manager
.NET SOLUTION ARCHITECT (MIDDLEWARE) - CONTRACT - REMOTE
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Field Resource Administrator