|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager (Windows x86, Data Centre)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Project Manager (Windows x86, Data Centre) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have prior experience of managing Windows x86 migrations between data centres
- Must have extensive project management experience
- The Project Manager will be required to manage the Windows x86 business system migrations out of data centres into other data centres and pre-migration patching
- Candidates must have experience in managing Windows x86 migrations between data centres
- Customer management skills
- Project financial management skills
- Knowledge of how to protect live services
- The Project Manager will be required to lead a small project team
- Team management experience required - experience of managing a small project team
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Support Engineer/Wintel/VDI/Windows Server/VMWare
Junior Project Manager
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
MID LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Salary: £40000 - £41000 per annum
Senior Solution Architect
Location: Northern Ireland