|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Role: Senior Project Manager
Type: 6 months contract initially
Location: reading Hybrid
This is a great role working for a high profile brand within telecoms who are looking for a Senior RAN Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
What the role will be doing:
- Responsible for definition, initiation, delivery and leadership of complex projects so that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan aligned where required with partners or internal teams that is coordinated, risk-managed and communicated. Ensuring the successful delivery of these projects is driving the right business outcomes.
- Responsible for continuously optimising value of the projects (process, tools & people), ensuring learnings are tracked, shared and implemented to drive a culture of continual improvement across all portfolios, technical and business.
- Responsible for ensuring that budget investments allocated to the project are effectively used to deliver business outcomes. Governs and assures that the project is being delivered effectively with aligned plans structured to reduce risk.
- Responsible for understanding and embracing complexities and develop strong business wide stakeholder relationships with your customers and partners.
- Work collaboratively with all delivery partners (internal/external) to understand the project demand and secure resources.
- Previous experience in large complex project delivery where a complex technical or business outcome was met
- Experience in RAN Systems Integration, RAN Design or RAN Deployment experience - ideally within in-building solutions for events.
- Ability to build this capability from scratch using expertise in project management and business improvement methodologies
- Demonstration of strong strategic thinking skills and ability to analyse complex issues, be bold in decision making and to design and implement practical solutions to address them.
- Proven ability to develop, coach and motivate people across internal and external virtual teams, recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability. Experience in building empowered and cross functional trusted teams.
If this looks interesting click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Transactional Legal Counsel
Salary: 15% Bonus
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)