|Job Title:||Senior People Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Role: Senior People Business Partner
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
Type: 9 Month Contract (FTC)
Are you MCIPD qualified?
Experienced in Talent and Resourcing and the full HR Lifecycle?
Looking for your next challenge in an exciting and growing organisation?
The Senior People Business Partner will play an integral role in the operational day to day of the business. They will liaise closely with line managers, providing their expertise across the full HR lifecycle and a key focus of the role will be to develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure they are equipped to drive colleague engagement and performance.
* Supporting the Head of People & Talent with the execution of strategic projects into operational delivery.
* Ensuring shared responsibility for operational aspects of the full employee lifecycle for example, employee relations, learning and development, talent and succession etc. to prevent single points of failure within the team and participating in cross-skilling activity where required.
* Accountable for the maintenance of full and accurate headcount and salary data for all directorates, with support from the People Business Partner (accountable for their directorate)
* Coaching leaders to ensure continue improvement and efficiencies.
* Ownership of the annual salary review and bonus payment project with the People Business Partner, the People Generalist and Finance Business Partner
* Ownership of the Engagement agenda to ensure that all leaders are held accountable for their team's engagement levels and appropriate insights, plans and success measures are delivered.
* Close collaboration with the People Business Partner and the People Administrator and Talent & Resource Coordinator.
* Advanced level Excel skills
* CIPD or part CIPD qualified
* Experience of working in a fast paced, matrix organisational structure in the services sector
* Broad, generalist HR experience across the areas of employee relations, reward and recognition and performance management, L&D and Engagement
* Experience of TUPE
* Experience in Sage People or a similar HR system
If this looks interesting, do click on APPLY.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Marketing Manager
Sales Specialist Business to Business
Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
Senior Digital Analyst
Salary: car allowance, pension
Wireless Solution Manager - French speaking