Senior Onsite Technician
Onsite in London
*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled Senior Onsite Technician to join their team based in London.
Do you recognise yourself?
- Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Successful solution designs implemented.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
- Service level requirements met.
- Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- Problem ownership demonstrated.
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
- Successful track record of leading small projects.
- Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
- Successful track record of working with third parties.
- Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
- New business secured and successfully implemented.
- Skills matrix up to date with products / systems/ technologies and techniques.
- Contribution to product forums and working parties.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.