|Job Title:||Senior Network Architect - Core Network/RAN/Telecoms|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for an experienced Core Network Architect to work for a well loved brand within telecoms. The role offers hybrid working.
What the role will be doing
- Elicitation, validation, and documentation of the refined functional and non-functional technical requirements from Business Stakeholders (TRS).
- Development and documentation of flexible, scalable, cost effective and reliable end-to-end technical service designs, solving end-to-end design challenges that have significant interaction between multiple systems or domains (HLSD).
- Outlining how work packages should be co-ordinated and ensuring integration across multiple delivery teams, to deliver the solution and the outcome.
- Acting as a contact point for resolution of requirement and design issues, driving the design decision making process by articulating options and implications, ensuring the design is appropriate, flexible and robust.
- Work alongside cross-functional delivery teams including partners and vendors to support delivery throughout the delivery lifecycle and ensure solutions are delivered into production on time and meet the operational acceptance criteria.
- Provide security support to TSRs (or other UK regulatory standard) owners to ensure that the relevant requirements are included in projects.
- Experience of working on complex projects across multiple domains as a technical lead with responsibility for the end-to-end design.
- Track record of solution design, with strong experience in Mobile Core Network and or RAN domains.
- Experience of requirements gathering when creating solution or service designs in Network areas.
- Experience of estimating effort and duration of delivering Solution Designs.
- Broad comprehensive knowledge of Core Network systems with demonstrable skills and expert knowledge in any of the following areas: Device architecture, RAN, Mobile Data Core architecture (3G/4G/5G), IMS, Control layer and Messaging systems (PCRF, OCS, Voicemail, MMSC, SMSC) , Traffic Enforcement/Management Solutions, IP Networking and Transport, Security, OSS, BSS.
For finer detial on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Software Engineering Lead
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Town Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance