Senior Network Architect (CSA)
Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid)
Great opportunity to work as Senior Network Architect role for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter to work as Customer Solution Architect in Network Team.
- The role will involve designing solutions for one or several of client's customers.
- This would require the successful candidate to be capable of learning the customer's environment and network infrastructure quickly.
- You should be capable of supporting the existing network, and enhancing the existing network via new value-add solutions.
- To create high-quality detailed HLD and LLD documentation with excellent presentation (including visio diagrams, spreadsheets, and other documents).
Required Skills :
- Experience in Cisco CCNP/CCIE Routing and Switching or Enterprise certifications (or similar)
- Routers / L2&L3 Switches / Wi-Fi / DSL / MPLS / Redundant Solutions / Load Balancing
- Firewall & IDS/IPS experience, preferably Cisco, Checkpoint, and Fortinet
- Excellent knowledge of IP routing protocols such as: BGP, mBGP, OSPF, EIGRP, DMVPN, & Static Routing etc.
- IPsec VPN and Remote Access VPN solutions - Design, Implement, and Troubleshoot
- Data Centre solutions such as Cisco Nexus switches, hyperconverged technologies, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR OS
- Cloud experience and/or virtualisation a benefit
- Be capable of owning and designing a solution end-to-end
- Be a self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communications skills
" If interested and to discuss more about the role please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com "
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
WAN Network Architect
Presales Network Architect
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE