Great role working for a high profile company within telecoms for an initial 6 month contract that has hybrid working of 2/3 days in the office. Candidates require experience in US SOX or similar frameworks and be Fully Qualified ACCA|ACA|CIMA.
You will be responsible for documenting company processes for the purposes of FPPP and documenting the controls framework around key company procedures. The role will sit in the FPPP and BEIS Controls area and will work across the CFO function, liaising with stakeholders to document processes and existing controls and identify areas of improvement.
What the will involve:
- Documentation of key processes incumbent in FPPP requirements for UK listing regulations
- Preparation of summary board paper for FPPP
- Documentation of wider process and controls framework
- Setting up of a risk and controls matrix
- Ensuring that all outputs stand to scrutiny from external auditors, regulators and senior stakeholders
- Prepare and share regular progress update in a concise but accurate manner
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of working with US SOX or similar control framework
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract