|Job Title:||Security Cleared Gateways Application Architect|
|Contact Name:||Cauvery Machaiah|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are looking for SMEs, to join our client's Domain Architecture team,working closely with the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required gateways designs within all work streams. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. The post holder will own aspects of the technical solution as well as working with senior stakeholders to elaborate their requirements for future change whilst ensuring there is no impact on the overall architectural solution. Your role will involve:
- The responsibility for the complete ownership of the solution from design, through prototyping and test to implementation.
- The responsibility for the delivery of ongoing change and enhancements to the solution in response to evolving customer requirements.
- The troubleshooting and problem solving through all the stages above.
- Once in production the early life support and the mentoring and coaching of the support team(s).
- Proven track record of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation For secure web and email gateways.
- Demonstrable pre-sales and bid experience and can produce impact assessments for new Request for Change (RFC) documents.
- Previous experience working alongside the customer to derive requirements.
- Demonstrable commercial and financial awareness.
- Experienced in producing technical approaches and leading medium to large-scale migrations.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Change and Release Manager/SDM
Security Cleared Linux Engineer/3rd Line Linux Support
Infrastructure Architect -
Pre Sales Network Architect
Lead Java Application Developer