|Job Title:||Security Cleared DevOps Engineer/Ansible/Terraform/Jenkins/Git|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Security Cleared DevOps Engineer (Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Git) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the building of platforms that run business critical services for our client.
- The role brings a unique opportunity to be to work with highly skilled, motivated and collaborative teams, working across different projects and areas within the organisation.
- Work with Product Owner and other key Stakeholders to create a product backlog
- Build platforms as part of a product
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and deploying environments and continuously improving products and services.
- Utilise modern automation technologies to ensure quality of delivery
- Problem solving technical issues
- The DevOps Engineer will implement solutions based on existing catalogue items from Development through to Production, offer strong stakeholder management skills and will be dealing with stakeholders from various parts of the business, our customer and third parties.
- Responsible for delivery of business, security and technical requirements
- DEVOPS tooling - Agile tooling (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence & MS Teams)
- The DevOps Engineer will work as part of a SCRUM team delivering solutions on an iterative basis.
- Must have experience working as a Developer experience
- Must have: Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Git
- Selects systems and software life cycle working practices for software components and micro-services.
- Deploys automation to achieve well-engineered and secure outcomes.
- Programming/software development
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE
Technical Service Engineer Practitioner
Location: City of London
Cabling Engineer Lead - Copper & Fibre