|Job Title:||Security Cleared Desktop/Deskside/Help-Desk Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Security Cleared 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support Engineer (Help-Desk/Tech Bar/VIP & Exec) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire (5 days on-site). Must be able to work 5 days on client site in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Duties include working on a Tech Bar, call management and updating, CMDB updating and management, VIP support, stock management/IT Asset Management (ordering/deliveries)
- Tech Bar, Help Desk, Deskside support experience required
- Windows 10 and O365 support
- VIP/Senior Management support experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have strong face to face IT support experience
- Excellent client facing experience
- Must be able to work 5 days on client site in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Desk Agent
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE
Technical Service Engineer Practitioner
Location: City of London