|Job Title:||Security Cleared Change and Release Manager/SDM|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Security Cleared Change and Release Manager/Service Delivery Manager (Change Manager/Release Manager/SDM/IT Service Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services & Defence Company for an initial 11 months contract (taken in 6 months rolling stints), to be based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering Change enablement and Release Management
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Service Delivery Manager who can manage all elements of Change and Release Management
- Must have extensive Change, Release and Service Delivery Management experience
- Must have a strong broad IT Service Management background
- This role will have significant customer and 3rd Party interaction
- This role will require adherence and the implementation of agreed processes, to ensure effective Change Enablement and the Release of patches and software upgrades and updates to the environment
- Understanding of Change Management and Release Management processes, in addition to best practice procedures
- Planning and reporting experience
- Experience chairing meetings
- Excellent client facing experience
- Strong experience of relationship building with Customers, Internal Teams and 3rd Party suppliers
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Wintel & VDI Support Engineer
3rd Line Infrastructure & Applications Support Engineer
IT Infrastructure Alert & ITIL Event Manager
Junior Project Manager
MID LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Salary: £40000 - £41000 per annum
Wintel Support Engineer