|Job Title:||Security Cleared 3rd Line Network Engineer/Network Support|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Security Cleared 3rd Line Network Engineer/3rd Line Network Support (Juniper SRX, BGP, IPSEC, PKI, MPLS, Junos) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 9 months rolling contract (taken in 6 months rolling stints), to be based in Birmingham, West Midlands (5 days on-site).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience configuring Juniper SRX series Routers to a 3rd line level, as well as BGP/IPSEC & PKI Prime, MPLS.
- The successful applicant will be an experienced 3rd line network engineer to join the existing team based in Solihull to manage and support the customer Network WAN estate.
- The role will involve configuring SRX series routers to meet tight project deadlines and BAU operations to enable the delivery of secure network services globally.
- Daily duties will include a mixture project/implementation work and general support escalations/fault finding.
- Must have 3rd line network support experience, as the successful applicant will be a 3rd line network engineer capable of configuring, trouble shooting and tuning Juniper network devices.
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning the following: Juniper SRX platform, BGP, IPSEC, MPLS, PKI.
- Juniper SRX platform - in-depth knowledge of Junos & experience in various SRX platforms. Comprehensive CLi exposure. In-depth knowledge of routing and switching.
- BGP - in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning BGP, to include policy based routing, manipulation of attributes, load-balancing techniques, and have comprehensive troubleshooting skillset.
- IPSEC - in-depth knowledge of IPSEC VPN's and be familiar with troubleshooting.
- MPLS - in-depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting MPLS.
- PKI - knowledge of PKI infrastructure elements and be familiar with certificate-based VPN authentication.
- Excellent client facing experience
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE
Presales Network Architect
WAN Network Architect