Job Title: SAP & Fico Manager
Fixed-Term Contract 12 months (FTC)
As the SAP & Fico Manager, you will charge of Contract and Lease Management within the SAP Real Estate environment including Site (Asset) Management, Landlord Data Management, Contract Management Responsible for the execution and posting of Rental Payments in accordance with IFRS 16 accounting standards, you will the Subject Matter Expert for all SAP RE and IFRS 16 related matters and provide support for related projects.
- Create new telecommunication sites or oversee the mass-upload of new sites acquired from an Operator/Portfolio or as replacements for existing sites.
- Maintain landlord data, including owner address, bank information, representatives, beneficiaries, etc.
- Handle termination/replacement of landlords in case of changes in ownership, dismantling, etc.
- Create new contracts in SAP, especially in cases of new sites/owners, etc.
- Oversee and ensure the correct implementation of rent adjustments and renegotiations.
- Take responsibility for the proper posting of rental payments in accordance with IFRS 16 standards in collaboration with Finance and other departments.
- Execute, design, and improve rent-related reporting across the company, utilizing SAP, Power BI, and Jira.
Demonstrable experience with SAP RE-FX.
Experience in setting up and managing small teams of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Telecoms experience is desirable.
Bachelor's degree with a focus on Accounting, Estate Management, or General Business is preferred, or equivalent experience.
Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Town Planning Manager
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Town Planner/Planning Manager