SAP S/4 HANA ACCOUNTANT - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector requires a senior business analyst/Finance Systems Accountant to provide a high quality of support in our European financial planning and analysis area. Your role will involve a range of financial duties, including managing the month end close and providing guidance into continuous improvement activities using SAP S/4Hana As well as collaborating with your team you will work independently on system improvements for the Client's Europe Organisation including owning the month end process and helping coach and develop others in these processes.
Duration: 12 Months
Remote work - Home Baased
- Provide support for client 's newly implemented S4Hana UK and other location instances
- Triage with the business and with IT / Support/ BASIS teams - for errors and for requesting manual tasks and problem resolution, Central point of resolving error log issues.
- Understand path of improvements, future innovations and how best to release the most business value from the technology landscape.
- Special focus on managing and driving the financial close activities and ensuring the business is ready for month end g. Work across S/4 HANA and BPC teams on data interface and reconciliations.
Month-end close activities (SAP S/4HANA)
- Management of the sequencing, scheduling and successful execution of the month-end closing activities - collaborating with Technical Support teams, Business Process Owners, Finance and Business stakeholders on issue resolution of job cancels, interface failures and error logs,
- Validation of S/4HANA FI to CO settlements - Identification of any differences and instruction to owners on how to solve.
- Management of Profit Centre, Cost centre structures and assessment cycles - ensuring integrity of Data models and Masterdata
- Point of contact for data issue resolution and Reporting.
Other key activities
- Management of organisation SAP-structures (e.g. Cost Centres, Profit Centres, Internal Orders)
- Management of S/4HANA allocation tables for planning / reporting
- Management, approval, communication and training of updates to finance structures
- Approve and own change requests for configuration changes to S/4HANA
- Work with SAP BPC team to ensure data requirements and reporting are aligned
- Management of fiscal year closing activities for FP&A
- Authority checker / approver S/4HANA users.
- Approval on behalf of FP&A for change requests to financial master data
- Coordination with technical back-end support team
- Supporting data audit requests
- Propose and implement improvements to existing processes in conjunction with Business Process Owners
- Perform other duties as agreed with FP&A Team Lead and internal stakeholders
- Support junior team members.
- Thorough understanding of the Finance month end close process, core financial processes (Record to Report, Project & Contract Accounting, Order to Cash, Source to Pay) and data flows and financial statements
- Ability to explain technical processes to non technical users
- Proactive approach, always focusing on potential improvements
- Experience in a financial reporting role
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA (FI/CO/COPA)
- Experience of long term contracts business model an advantage (Project and Contract Accounting module)
- Good analytical skills
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MS DYNAMICS 365 F&O CONSULTANT - REMOTE- CONTRACT
MS DYNAMICS 365 FINANCE &O CONSULTANT - REMOTE- CONTRACT
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Dynamics 365 F&O Consultants
MS Dynamics F&O Consultant
Location: City of London
MS Dynamics F&O Consultant