SAP - RTR / RAR Tower lead (Remote Working)
Leading Services Provider in the IT Sector require a skilled SAP - RTR / RAR Tower lead on an ongoing contract basis.
Their tasks will involve
* Monitoring of incidents, Service Requests and other work assigned to the tower
* Resource utilisation planning including holiday planning
* Ticket allocation within the team based on utilisation
* Daily / Weekly Reporting on progress of incidents, Service Requests and change based on agreed report format
* Updating of associated incidents, Service Requests in a timely manner including any associated SAP tickets
* Creating Change request for Break fix incidents
* Forwarding to other resolver groups, if required and monitor progress
* Arrange for the presentation of Change request for Break fix incidents to the Technical Release Board
* Triage of the new incidents along and liaise with the UK Incident Manager
* Work with the other Tower Leads and support other towers in work where required
* Monitor skill sets within the team and ensure skills coverage
* Ensure all required training is kept up to date
* Ensures that the Skill Matrix is updated
* Support and coordinate month end activities
* Support and coordinate audit activities
* Other responsibilities as assigned by the SAP Delivery Leads
Updating of Tickets
* P1 Hourly
* P2 Daily (moving towards 2 to 3 times per day when SLA's are being reported)
* P3 Every 2 days (moving towards every day when SLA's are being reported)
* P4 Every 3 days (moving towards every day when SLA's are being reported)
Ownership of the Power Point presentation sits with this role.
Ownership of tickets lies with the resource assigned to the incident.
Incident management should be conducted in such a way that ensure another resource could easily pick any incident if required.
To report Major Incident status when required to the UK Incident / Major Incident Manager and SAP Delivery Leads.
Report on SAP ticket progress and ensure they are correctly updated in line with the Updating of tickets above.
Attend Incident / Major review meetings when required
Attend Technical Review Boards / Change Advisory Board when required
Ensure BAU off-shore staff keep up to date with any training required by the project e.g. SAP ticket training.
Ensure leave planning for BAU resources (Onshore and Offshore).
Daily reporting on owned P2 incidents via the provided PowerPoint Template
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Microsoft Lead Applications Developer
Lead Infrastructure Management Architect
Automation Infrastructure Test Lead /Manager
INFRASTRUCTURE TEST LEAD/MANAGER- CONTRACT - HYBRID
Lead Microsoft Applications Developer (MS/Azure)
LEAD .NET DEVELOPER (AZURE) - CONTRACT - HYBRID- COVENTRY