Title : SAP Real Estate Operations Lead
Location: Leamington Spa (Midlands) OR Reading
Hybrid - 3 DAYS per week office based
12 months Fixed Term Contract
Responsible for Contract and Lease Management within the SAP Real Estate environment. This includes, Site (Asset) Management, Landlord Data Management, Contract Management and executing and posting of Rental Payments in accordance with IFRS 16 accountancy standards.
What you will be doing:
- Creation of new telecommunication sites or oversee the mass-upload of new sites which are either acquired from an Operator/Portfolio or as replacements for existing sites
- Maintain landlord data (e.g. owner address, bank information, representatives, beneficiaries, etc.)
- Termination/Replacement of landlords in case of changes in ownership, dismantling, etc.
- Creation of new contracts in SAP (in case of new sites/owner, etc.)
- Oversee and ensure correct implementation of rent adjustments and renegotiations
- Responsible for proper posting of rental payments in accordance with IFRS 16 standards and in collaboration with Finance and/or other departments
- Execute, design and improve rent related reporting cross-company for SAP, Power BI and Jira
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience with SAP RE-FX
- Experience in setting up and managing small team of SMEs
- Telecoms experience is desirable
- Bachelor's degree with focus on Accounting, Estate Management or General Business preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Software Engineering Lead
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract