|Job Title:||SAP BPC Business Analyst/BA/Finance Analyst - S/4 HANA/S4 HANA|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
SAP BPC Business Analyst/SAP BPC BA/SAP BPC Finance Analyst (S4 HANA, S/4 HANA, FICO, COPA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an SAP focused Senior Business Analyst with forecasting, planning, SAP BPC and SAP S/4Hana experience
- Your role will involve a range of financial duties, including month end close, annual activities and the use of SAP BPC and SAP S/4Hana. As well as collaborating with your team you will work independently on financial planning and forecasting, including owning the forecasting process and helping coach and develop others in these processes.
- Provide support for S4Hana. Work across S/4 HANA and BPC teams on data interface and reconciliations
- Triage with the business and with IT / Support/ BASIS teams - for errors and for requesting manual tasks and problem resolution, central point of resolving error log issues.
- Understand path of improvements, future innovations and how best to release the most business value from the technology landscape
- Special focus on financial activities and ensuring the business is ready for month end
- Month-end close activities (SAP S/4HANA)
- Run Internal Order listing,
- Ensure all cost centres have allocation percentages. Ensure all Cost Centres/Profit centres in the Flex hierarchy at month end. Ensure Profit Centre / Cost Centre structures up to date
- Management of month-end closing activities for Financial Planning & Analysis
- Validation of S/4HANA FI to CO settlements - Identification of any differences and instruction to owners on how to solve.
- Management of assessment cycles
- Management of organisation SAP-structures (e.g. Cost Centres)
- Management of S/4HANA allocation tables for planning / reporting
- Management, approval, communication and training of updates to financial planning structures
- Approve and own change requests for configuration changes to S/4HANA and BPC for financial & planning structures
- Approve and own change requests for new and updates to existing SAP BW queries, reports and input templates
- Manage catalogue of standard reports, including annual update to workbooks
- Management of fiscal year closing activities for FP&A
- Authority checker / approver for BPC and S/4HANA users.
- Approval on behalf of FP&A for change requests to financial master data
- Maintain SAP BPC Master Data, manage BPC Mapping tables
- Coordination with technical back-end support team of BW Platform
- Supporting data audit requests on planning & forecasting systems & processes
- Co-ordinating forecasting & planning cycles with business
- Propose and implement improvements to existing processes
- Perform other duties as agreed with FP&A Team Lead and internal stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of financial processes and financial statements
- Experience in a financial reporting role
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA (FI/CO/COPA)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP BPC or/and SAP BW
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MS DYNAMICS 365 FINANCE &O CONSULTANT - REMOTE- CONTRACT
Dynamics 365 F&O Consultants
MS Dynamics F&O Consultant
Location: City of London
MS DYNAMICS 365 F&O CONSULTANT - REMOTE- CONTRACT
MS Dynamics F&O Consultant
Service Delivery Manager_Mandarin speaking